Saturday, November 13, 2010

Residual Income Coach recommends GVO, easy video producer!

So, I did it! As 'shy' (ha-ok, camera shy) as I can be... I did it! Here's a the first video through 'easy video producer' one of many GVO tools for your internet marketing/residual income business. My 'tax write off' (my 9 year old, CJ) is filming for his allowance right now, so, enjoy the 'imperfection' and 'realness' of this message!





Share with us your goals, experience, interests & passion in the form to the right, or simply give me a shout/text/email/facebook at 310-460-9680, carriegebbie@yahoo.com or facebook.com/carriegebbie ! See you there!

Gratefully yours in Residual Income,
Carrie Gebbie, MS
aka, Residual Income Coach

The Residual Income Coach recommends


Best WebHosting and Video Conference Package Pre-Launch



The Secret Fortune | Order Healthy Coffee Online | Fresh MLM Leads
LOA Meetup | Join Gano Excel | Flexible Work At Home


linkedin connection with carrie gebbie follow carrie gebbie on twitter facebook carrie gebbie

No comments: