Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

Feels so good to be back on MY computer! My computer was at the 'computer doc' for a crashed hard drive! SO, I was borrowing my son's mini acer to get by/emails/etc... But, it's just not as comfortable to get 'into the groove' as having MY computer! Though, I AM grateful my son is generous and shared! :)

In the meantime... I'm giving Gano Excel (THE Gold Standard in Healthy Coffee!) another focused effort while we wait! Here's why it deserves my attention! Gano Excel has now launched Peru, Mexico, Colombia & Dominican Republic for seamless sponsoring, as well as of course the US, Canada & Puerto Rico have been open... North America consumes the most coffee in the world! Furthermore, Gano Excel has paid me comissions for going on 6 years non-stop!
I've seen the highest retention with Gano Excel's Healthier Coffee/ganoderma products more than any other company I've been aligned with!

If you're still thinking of a way to create extra income or a new full time income for yourself and your family... Definitely take a look at Gano Excel! www.EverybodyDrinksCoffee.com

Yours in Success!
Carrie Gebbie, MS
310-460-9680
www.ResidualIncomeCoach.com

No comments: