Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year! Some words of wisdom from one of my online partners!

But, first... get on tour with us for creating your residual income & changine your life forever in 2008!

My goal is to quadruple my income this year! That means, I have to HELP MORE people SUCCEED at what we do! Who's ready!??

If you are attracted to the Chopra Center (tm) endorsed Zrii (tm) then take that tour HERE!


Now... in gratitude for Linda's words... on "How to get what you want in 2008"!

What I am big on now is setting goals and Intentions - and
for me there is no better time than the beginning of a fresh
new year to set your Intentions to create your life the way
you truly want it to be.

Would you agree?

As I sit here writing to you I am tucked away in a fabulous
log home in the North Carolina Mountains where we are
vacationing for two weeks. I am surrounded by trees and
mountain views of the Blue Ridge Mountains.

I can't think of a better place to get clear about what I
want for 2008.

In 2007 my goal was to replace my husband's income. I have
done that and now my goal is to double or triple that income
in 2008.

Why? So that we can have the freedom to do whatever we want
whenever we want with the ability to help as many people as
possible.

So how do you get what you want in 2008?

I believe it is by a combination of getting clear about what
you want, ASKing, and detaching from the outcome...
surrending to a power that is greater than you.

This is my affirmation which you are welcome to borrow:

"I surrender to a power that is greater than me - that lives
within me - who can deliver more good to me in more ways
than I can ever imagine for myself.

For me, it means asking for what I want, surrending to the
power greater than me to deliver more good than I can
imagine for myself...AND being open to receiving... ALLOWing
my good to flow to me in perfect and Divine timing.

You may have seen in my signature, "Living in Divine
inspiration."

It means exactly that... opening myself to the Divine
inspiration that flows through me when I allow it... and I
AM allowing it.

Creating what I want is getting easier and easier for me as
I let go... and allow.

You can too.

Are you allowing what you want to flow into your life?

Many of us say we want this or that but we can't afford it
or we don't deserve or no one in our family has ever had
that.

Hogwash!

You CAN have anything you want... starting right now.

Since I left the corporate world as a paralegal almost 10
years ago, I have learned SO much and I continue to learn
every day.

One of my secrets is allowing people to get to know me and
inviting new people into my life who are more knowledgeable
than me... who can lead me to resources and tools that will
help me achieve my income goals.

My business intention for 2008 is the same as it was for
2007 - and you may borrow this one too...

"It is my intention to attract to me those people who are
looking for the products and services I offer, who have the
financial means to participate, and who are willing to put
forth the effort to create success."

Wouldn't you rather ATTRACT new business rather than spend
your time convincing others that what you have is right for
them?

Why not just attract the people who are already looking for
you?

It's a wonderful way to do business.

And you can do that with little or no cost, by networking
online through message boards, social communities, email
discussion lists, etc.

So, as we leap into the new year, here are a few of the
resources that I am using that are working for me. Perhaps
they will work for you too.

I encourage you to take action to achieve what you want in
your life.

Choose the way you want your life to be and move in that
direction.

When I surrendered to a power that is greater than me I
began to receive more than I could have imagined for myself.

I am blessed and I am sending blessings to you for your new
year in 2008.

With Love and Appreciation,

Linda Miller

I am Divinely Inspired

Together in Success & Creating the Life of your Dreams,

Carrie Gebbie, MS
Residual Income Coach
www.ResidualIncomeCoach.com
310-460-9680

No comments: