Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Congrats on creating your life of Abundance & Residual Income!

I want to first, thank you for coming over to my page to learn how I can help you succeed in your on and offline business, or to assist you in making a solid choice in WHAT to do online!

This blog CAN be overwhelming if you try to learn/do everything at once! It's not meant to do so :) What it's mean to be, is a complete resource for your success in creating a residual income to free up your life!

What I want you to, is go through the Residual Income Choices there on the right, just click on each, and the ones that resonate with you, take the tour and "opt in" to the form at that site! I AM into "multiple streams of income" IF that's what YOU want, you do not HAVE to do EVERYTHING that I do! Remember, I've been marketing online & self-employed since 1998!

So, take the tours of those that are in alignment with YOUR INTERESTS, and one of us will get back to you from our team... I've also done research and found teams that are DEDICATED to each particular company that are also here for our/your support!

Love, Live, Create!
Carrie Gebbie, MS
www.AmbassadorOfAbundance.com

PS! If you already HAVE a successful business, you'll find useful resources in the section "Leads, Tools & Training" for you and your team!

No comments: